t
Hallo, ich bin Cortney.
And thus ends the German portion of this posting.
Because I am going to talk about London!
Now, I know the pressing question on everyones mind is this: "where have my children been staying on this excursion?"
Well, due to the amazing-ness of our london hostel, I have photographic proof of the dynamic proportions of our "home sweet home"
Allow me to only say this, because I think that thess pictures speak as loud as the paint on the walls, I did not know there was such thing as a three bed bunk bed and I also did not know that you could fit 12 people into a room that was so small. I believe that the dimensions where somewhere in the ball park with 12 by 12 feet. Maybe, I have a fairly hopeless sense of size.
please excuse the fact that some of these are a little blurry. From the top,
The lockers to store your bags and personal items (because you often shared a room with people you didnt know)
The main gathering area
The view to the top of the staircase (yes, that is purple, green, red, and blue, and if you look at the bottom left hand corner, that is pink)
The staircase from the bottom.
A blurry picture of the top two bunks (now just image four of those things, all lime green. amazing, yes?)
And there you have the London hostel. Again apologies for the blurry pictures, and sorry that you couldnt see the kitchen, the boys room, or some of the othere cool things at the hostel.
No comments:
Post a Comment