Thursday, June 11, 2009

Some Amazing Pictures from Dallas Evans






These are some pictures from Florence, Italy. I'd say that Florence was pretty nice. There were a lot of sights and other cool things to see and it didn't smell too bad and the streets were cleaner. The food there was OK, but not as good as burgers. We went to some cool places and saw some awesome things. There were also a whole bunch of cool statues all over the city. I think some of the best gelato I had was in Florence. The beach was pretty fun for a while and the hostel was OK...ish (I found a piece of lettuce floating around in our shower which didn't drain) It wasn't too bad though. I actually liked the hostel a little bit more than London's because there was more room and I got a whole bunch of bed bug bites in London. Another thing I really liked about Florence was when we were on this bridge (I forgot what it was called.) There was this guy playing on his guitar and it was dark and looking over the water was pretty cool because all the lights reflected off of it. It was pretty cool.

Well, Thats all I'm going to say for now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment