on the day after all of us went on our excursion or how i like to call it our "Euro Trip" to Italy and Great Britian, My host father went for a drive in this ausome convertable. It was fun to ride around in this car...esp when he drove fast. So we went to the top of the Teck that overlooked our village (Bissingen an der Teck). The view from the top was amzing. You could see our village and the surrounding villages and countryside. Everything was so green and lush, I remember saying to myself, "WOW I'm in Germany!"
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
THE TECK
on the day after all of us went on our excursion or how i like to call it our "Euro Trip" to Italy and Great Britian, My host father went for a drive in this ausome convertable. It was fun to ride around in this car...esp when he drove fast. So we went to the top of the Teck that overlooked our village (Bissingen an der Teck). The view from the top was amzing. You could see our village and the surrounding villages and countryside. Everything was so green and lush, I remember saying to myself, "WOW I'm in Germany!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment